Adoption- Ziva

Share your favorite photos of your beloved fur friends!
Debrus

Adoption- Ziva

Post by Debrus » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:11 pm

We adopted Ziva from Louisiana Sheltie Rescue and she is wonderful. She made 4 years old on Christmas Eve. We already had a tri girl Chelsey who will be 12 years on January 26th and our sable boy Jake will be 3 years on February 4th. We now have a full house and we love it! Shelties are one of a kind and you will get hooked if you ever have one. Shelties are like flowers better in bunches!
Attachments
Ziva welcome home.jpg
Ziva our new adopted girl

Ronna58

Re: Adoption- Ziva

Post by Ronna58 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:43 pm

Potato chip syndrome - that's what Shelties cause. I too have three. She is beautiful.
Ronna
Aberdale's Missy Emma Marie CGN NTD (Emma)
Aberdale's Smooth As Glass CGN NTD (Liam)
Aberdale's Unforgettable (Natalie) CGN NTD
Forever in my heart - Golden Hylites' Hamish O'Neill, Arbreglen's Noah Bradley

RescueSquad

Post by RescueSquad » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:52 am

Yep, you cant have just one! She's lovely and thank you for rescuing her. Our adoptive parents are the Heros, we're just the go-betweens....

Hugs
Judy and the Rescue Squad

Debrus

Post by Debrus » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:06 pm

Thanks for all the compliments. She is doing great and feels like she has been with us forever. We love her a lot and am so happy we found her. I have attached photo of all three, Ziva on left, Jake in middle and Chelsey on right. Love those fur kids!
Attachments
Blue denim frame Fur kids cropped.jpg
Three Fur Kids

psalms

Post by psalms » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Well, I only have one and I would give him away in a heartbeat. I have never had so much trouble with any dog. I keep reading about how wonderful Shelties are, but my experience is the opposite. Janet

Ellivort

Post by Ellivort » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:06 am

Have to say it, most dogs problems are caused by people. Shelties truly are wonderful dogs who need love, companionship, activity and a job to keep them stimulated. Before you give him up, read up or send him over to my house!