59. Kenzie loves Halloween. On an unrelated note, here she is demonstrating her penchant for dressing up scary pumpkins because they look funny.
60. Razzle is proud of the fact that he can fit into the palm of your hand. Although he notes that, as he grows, he will require a series of increasingly larger hands.
61. Sketchy thinks it's Christmas, which it isn't, or it is, depending on when you're reading this. Which may, or may not, make Sketchy a total goofball.
62. Arthur is still getting used to this leash thing, and respectfully inquires as to whether you could switch roles.
63. This Sheltie puppy has just become the Queen of her own Queendom. Her first order of business is to be extraordinarily cute for a bit.
64. Billy is making friends with a diminutive cow by letting her sniff his furry little butt.
65. Lailah has just woken from a dream where she was an Archaeopteryx. She doesn't know what an Archaeopteryx is, but at least now she knows what it smells like.
66. Abby thinks the world is a strange place, and wants to know why some Shelties have no fur and walk on two legs.
67. Iwin is being ridiculously cute. Ridiculously! It makes me want to stop everything I'm doing and snuggle in his fluffle.
68. Anna Kira has astounding bilateral symmetry, inside and out. I haven't fact-checked the inside part, but I'd count on it.
69. Howard is pretending to look forlorn, but only to trick you into snuggling him in bed so he can steal your pillow.
70. Milo may look small, but he has the strength of ten men. That is, if you were to put ten men under his direct command.
71. Daisy is deep in thought. Moments after this photo was taken, she rolled over, yipped, and started chasing her own tail. Because that's how puppies do.
72. Fred delights in his human name, underlining the fact that he is a distinguished gentleman of the highest order. Just look at his butt fluff.
73. Aria and Sanza may look like they're sleeping, but are in fact demonstrating how sheep jump over one another in springtime.
74. Mayci has so much fluff, she even has some to spare. Would you like some? Here's some for your bed. You're more than welcome.
75. Levi may look like he's posing for his breeder, but is actually developing a counterargument to Aristotle's knowledge of immaterial being.
76. Alex is pooped after all that dashing. Also, he has pooped. Over there, just behind the couch. You probably want to deal with that at some point.
77. Jimmy wants to go to drama school. Either that, or become a mechanic. He's good with his paws, but then again, he's also deeply expressive.
78. Sheltie puppies excel at folding themselves into comfortable sleeping postures in any environment.
79. Skylar is happy and full of beans. No, literally. He got into the pantry earlier and figured out how to use a can opener.
80. Did you know Sheltie puppies are bipedal? They're supposed to wait until you're not looking, but this Sheltie knows such rules are made to be broken.
81. Charlie is loving his new home, as well as getting to know his big brother Monty, and he wants to be just like him when he grows up.
82. Gunner finds hats wildly distracting. He's not sure whether he wants to eat them or wear them, but they do look tasty.
83. Homer has the ears of a fennec fox, and perhaps some of the ancestry, which makes him startlingly cunning.
84. Louie, seen here at 6 weeks old, has a lot to learn about life, the universe, and everything. Maybe he will create a supercomputer to decode the answer?
85. There it is again, that deliberately cute puppy pose. I can only assume they practice it in the womb, making Sheltie ultrasounds utterly glorious.
86. A rare photo of a Sheltie eating the backside of a lion. Usually they go for the underbelly.
87. Riley has a gift for you. It's a little slobbery, but you don't mind. As the saying goes, it's not the slobber that counts, it's the puppy that gives it to you.
88. Gracie, what are you wearing on your head? Is it a leaf? If so, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that is a very lucky leaf.
89. Misty Moon has, without doubt, the cutest name I've ever heard. And it's entirely befitting.
90. Miles is practising for his upcoming visit to the hair salon. Because, as we can relate all too well, it's terribly annoying to get fluff in your fluff.
91. Billy would love to sleep on your foot, but in its absence will make do with your very comfortable shoe.
92. Daemon can't believe you're going to give him a bath when he spent all last week licking himself clean.
93. Yasi is Daemon's sister, and is delighted her bath isn't due for another month.
94. Nessie rides in luxury, stretching her little paws as far as the eye can see. Which is not very far at all when you're a tiny Sheltie puppy.
95. Reese doesn't know what day it is. He doesn't even know what year it is. But that's okay, Reese. Calendars are just a man-made construct.
96. Reese got bigger! Here he is with his best friend, Riley, holding paws in a completely natural manner as all dogs do.
97. Juke is delightfully content and would like to know if the snow can come round to his house to play later.
98. Jesse wants to know where her other three socks are and if you would help put them on because she has no opposable thumbs.
99. Connor is visiting the vet here, blissfully unaware that there are twelve cats in the next room.
100. Freddy thinks you have sausages over there. Do you? Because that would be very nice for him. Very nice indeed.
101. Howard is a classic nibbler. He understands you're made of meat, so what logical argument is there not to eat you? None, that's what.
I hope you enjoyed the bonanza of Sheltie puppies. If you're searching for an ethical breeder, browse our directory of breeders who occasionally have Sheltie puppies for sale. Please also consider Shelties for adoption, available from your local state rescue.
If you're about to take on a Sheltie puppy, make sure you have everything you need before you bring your furball home. See my new puppy checklist for details.
Becky Casale is the creator of Sheltie Planet and Science Me. She lives in New Zealand with her partner, their two children, and their Sheltie, Piper.