The Sheltie Anthology: Your Guide to Everything Sheltie
Thanks for your interest in our Sheltie Anthology. In this 140-page PDF download you'll learn everything you need to know about caring for a Shetland Sheepdog. The guide costs $10 and all proceeds go to our kibble and vet fund.
Inside you'll find user-friendly advice on everything Sheltie: housebreaking, puppy training, leash walking, socialization, grooming, dog food, dental care, swim training, herding games, health issues and much more.
Inside The Guide
Inside the guide you'll find detailed information on:
- The Sheltie Coat Colors
- The Evolution of the Sheltie Breed
- Caring for Sheltie Puppies
- What Will My Puppy Look Like Growing Up?
- Naming Your Sheltie
- How To Take Amazing Pet Photographs
- The Ultimate Grooming Guide
- Bathing Shelties
- 5 Essential Phases of Puppy Training
- How to House Train Your Puppy
- How to Stop Your Puppy Chewing Everything
- How to Curb Whining
- The Sheltie Smile
- Why Do Shelties Sleep on Their Backs?
- Socializing Your Sheltie
- How to Teach Your Sheltie to Swim
- Fun Games for Herding Breeds
- The Spectrum of Dog Foods
- Foods That Are Toxic to Dogs
- 6 Health Problems to Watch Out For in Shelties
- The Pros and Cons of Neutering Your Sheltie
- The Pros and Cons of Spaying Your Sheltie
About The Author
The Sheltie Anthology is written by Becky Casale, author of Sheltie Planet and devoted Sheltie lover.
Over the last 10 years she has developed a wealth of knowledge about the breed by caring for her own two Shelties, talking to breeders and other Sheltie owners, and researching the literature.
Becky is currently studying for a degree in zoology and raising two little humans alongside her Sheltie babies.
Bonus Dog Food Poster
You'll also receive our print-at-home poster on toxic foods for dogs. It's a reminder to family and guests which food scraps might harm your Sheltie.